Penn Intermodal Leasing LLC Puts You in the Driver’s Seat
You work in the fast lane, shouldn’t your chassis leasing company work there, too? Penn Intermodal Leasing LLC puts you in the fast lane with knowledgeable, responsive, and courteous sales professionals, rapid credit decisions, and a lease plan that is right for you. We seek to minimize transaction costs and get your freight on the road faster.
- 1 – 3 year lease terms (Ask about short term and introductory lease plans.)
- Finance leases
- All leases are Triple Net, with some plans providing tire and brake wear allowances
- Up to a 5-year price guarantee for budgeting and planning.
- A Maintenance and Repair “Savings Account” that enables you to reduce lump sum expenses at the end of a lease.
- Contact a knowledgeable sales consultant at 1-888-909-PENN or email us at email@example.com with your name, phone number, and specific details (i.e. type of freight, weight of product / container, shipping route, approximate dates, type of chassis, chassis leasing requirements, etc.) We will work with you to choose the right kind of chassis.
- Print and complete the Credit Application Form and email it to Operations@Pennlease.com, or fax it to us at (212) 344-6708.
- Once your credit has been approved and the terms agreed to for the appropriate chassis model, we will send you a Lease Agreement for signature.
Contact us today to learn more about chassis leasing with Penn Intermodal.
FAQs about Tank Chassis Leasing
What are insurance requirements for chassis leasing?
The minimum Automobile General Liability insurance coverage required for trailer leasing is $5 million in coverage. Supplemental umbrella coverage is permitted.