When it comes to bulk liquid transportation, it’s crucial to work with a chassis leasing company that understands trends in logistics, equipment technology, and industry needs. Penn Intermodal Leasing LLC is that kind of chassis leasing company. We will guide you to the right equipment and streamline the chassis leasing process.
Tank container chassis, also called drop frame chassis, transport bulk liquids in ISO tank containers. Manufactured with strong materials that are lightweight and optimized for bulk freight weight distribution and balance, our chassis efficiently haul heavy bulk loads. Chassis have a variety of axle configurations including: spread-axle, closed tandem and tri-axle configuration. Additionally, Hi/lo models can be leased which will carry 2 empty ISO tank containers.
A chassis leasing company can provide standard models or equipment with additional features for a customized chassis, to promote ease of use and safety. Choosing the correct chassis promotes safety and productivity, increases fuel efficiency and fosters revenue growth. At Penn Leasing, our experienced professionals work with you to identify the best chassis configuration for your bulk liquid freight.
What’s important to look for in a chassis leasing company? Some considerations are quite obvious, like reputation, experience, age of fleet, location and availability of equipment. Let’s review some specific services and specialities.
Chassis Leasing Company Services include..
- A diverse chassis fleet that meets client needs for hauling bulk liquids.
- A nationwide network of depots.
- The ability to customize equipment to meet specific needs.
- A lease – purchase option for standard drop frame chassis or for customized chassis for bulk liquid storage and transportation.
- Flexible lease plans, financing, and upfront pricing.
- The option to buy previously leased chassis.
- Added features, such as a full-frame walkway and rear step, to make routine maintenance and loading and unloading cargo easier.
- An option for lift-kits to ease loading and unloading.
- Sturdy, but lightweight drop frame chassis that provide stability for liquid contents.
- Knowledgeable and friendly sales professionals providing quality customer service.
Penn Leasing is a leading Intermodal Chassis Leasing Company
It’s critical to work with a chassis leasing company that understands all facets of bulk liquid transportation. Penn Intermodal Leasing has the expertise to help you with your bulk freight transportation needs in the most cost efficient manner. Our clients include regional and nationwide trucking companies, 3rd Party Logistics Providers (3PLs) and USA based manufacturing companies. At Penn Leasing, we understand that moving freight timely and safely directly impacts a company’s bottom line. Whether you are moving freight on a regular basis or only occasionally, Penn Intermodal Leasing’s professional team will provide guidance in choosing the right chassis for your bulk transportation needs. We continue to offer lease equipment at the best long-term leasing rates, regularly expanding our existing fleet to accommodate business growth. Select a chassis leasing company, Penn Leasing, that works directly with the manufacturer or vendor to get you on the road faster, increasing profitability and improving performance. Discover which tank container chassis solution is right for you. Contact Penn Intermodal Leasing today or give us a call at 1-888-909-PENN to discuss your specific chassis requirements for bulk liquid freight transport and storage.